Wiener-Vizim program of voluntary health insurance
The Health center „Vizim” in cooperation with Wiener Städtische osiguranje added Wiener-Vizim’s voluntary health insurance program to its offer. The program includes collective insurance that provides policyholders with an unlimited number of services within the basic package of extremely affordable prices. All medical services can be performed by the insured at the Vizim Health Center throughout the year. The offer is intended for companies that care about the health of their employees and want to provide them with appropriate and safe protection.
- general medical examinations,
- internist examination,
- cardiac examination,
- pulmonological examination,
- gynecological examination with colposcopy and Papa test,
- ophthalmological examination,
- dental preventive examination,
- dermatological examination,
- physiatric examination.
- Laboratory analysis:
- complete blood picture: leukocytes, erythrocytes, hemoglobin, hematocrit, platelets, MCV, MCH, MCHC, lymphocytes, monocytes, granulocytes, sedimentation,
- biochemical analysis: glucose, urea, creatinine, total bilirubin, AST, ALT, Gama GT, cholesterol, HDL, LDL, triglycerides,
- urinalysis: reaction, specific weight, proteins, glucose, hemoglobin, ketone bodies, urobilinogen, bilirubin, nitrites, erythrocytes, leukocytes, bacteria, cylinders, epithelial cells, crystals.
- ultrasound examinations (abdomen, thyroid gland, heart, breast),
- doppler Diagnostics,
- holter ECG and TA,
- echo examination of pregnant women.
- injection services,
- service giving infusions,
- free drugs in state pharmacies (with a certified health card).
To the collectives with which cooperation has been established, „Vizim” also provides the following benefits:
- Additional medical services with a 20% discount,
- Complex diagnostic examinations with a 20% discount,
- Home visits to the doctor with a discount of 20%,
- Purchase of glasses and prescription glasses with a 20% discount,
- Family health services with a discount of 20% (up to five family members),
- Prosthetics services, with a 20% discount
Advantages of voluntary health insurance:
- The company doctor is available to the insured for 24 hours
- Medical services can be used in several „Vizim” locations
- If necessary and agreed, the company doctor visits the insured in the company itself
- It is possible to open an ambulance in the company’s premises
All additional insurance information can be found on Wiener Stadtische osiguranja website www.wiener.co.rs or by calling the Wiener Stadtische Call Center: 0800 200 800.
Contact us or send an inquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org | 011 785 7778